Pages

Favorite Quote

Don't forget to pray today, because God didn't forget to wake you up this morning..

July 18, 2012

Ribbon and Floral

Since my 3 months holiday, i had problem with my sleep time, in medical language, we said circadian rhythm.      i sleep at around 3 or 4 am every day. Actually, i'm a night person. I like to do something (study) in the middle of the night. I don't know why, but i can focus better than in the noon.
and this night, i'm just doing nothing, and then i opened my wardrobe and looked one of my floral dress. hm, it is my old dress. So, i decided to mix and match my old dress.






i have another style of my outfit. i changed my ribbon belt into ribbon tie. Which one better??


3 comments:

  1. love you dress and your shoes! you have great style!

    please follow me!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so pretty <3

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have such a cute blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete