Pages

Favorite Quote

Don't forget to pray today, because God didn't forget to wake you up this morning..

July 21, 2012

Little Reunion

hey guys..!!
Wow, my holiday will be over unless 1 week. Actually, i am going to start my collage on 6 August, but next week i must prepare about the orientation. I will promoting  my organization to the new student, so they interest to join with us. Hm,, i think i have to practice just like marketing in department store. ='(

Yesterday, i went to Grand Indonesia with my high school friends. Fiuh, we had a long long journey. I'm a very bad person in remembering the way, so we had some problem. Yes! we strayed! Jakarta is super crowd city, and traffic jam is everywhere. But, thanks God, I drove an automatic car.

Firstly, i want to introduce my cutie kitty. This is my lovely car that I got as a birthday gift when i turned 17. I'm a hello kitty addict. Everything is hello kitty. So, this is my car.











and here it is our food, our culinary.. =)





and it's my photo. Me and my high school friends. =)



2 comments: